Friday, January 6, 2012

Final Photo Assignment


So, for my Digital Photography class, our final assignment was to do a project called "Your Story," photos that would reflect us personally, culturally, and spiritually. Here they are!
My neighborhood has been such a wonderful place! I have some adopted "grandparents" who encourage me all the time!

A very dear friend who inspires me.....

The flag of the wonderful U.S.A.

School = Consuming (sometimes) :)

My dear, large-schnozed dog

My beautiful mom (slight edit on this photo just to play with the lighting)

This is Atlantis if you didn't know; we rediscovered it. Created on a fun night with friends!

My brother....enough said. He's wonderful.
My beautiful white-faced other pooch :)
Reading is a happy thing: always has been, always will be
My Godly (pensive) father (he didn't know I was taking the pic :))
Softball is my sport!
Having a musical mother = lovely music!
One of the favorite ornaments; he (and others) were in a set from my great grandmother and have been passed down through the generations.

One of many truths and encouragements in the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment